Our website address is: https://denmaster.com.
Your privacy is important. At Denmaster.com, we have principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
- Our website (including Denmaster.com);
- Our mobile applications (including Denmaster.com);
- Our other products and services that are available on or through our websites (including Denmaster.com)
- Other users’ websites that use our Services, while you are logged in to your account with us.
Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our Services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
- Basic Account Information: We ask for basic information from you in order to set up your account. For example, we require individuals who sign up to provide a username and email address–and that’s it. You may provide us with more information–like your name–but we don’t require that information to create an account.
- Public Profile Information: If you have an account with us, we collect the information that you provide for your public profile. For example, if you have an account, your username is part of that public profile, along with any other information you put into your public profile, such as a photo or an “About Me” description. Your public profile information is just that–public–so please keep that in mind when deciding what information you would like to include.
- Transaction and Billing Information: If you buy something from us–a music download for example–you will provide additional personal and payment information that is required to process the transaction and your payment, such as your name, credit card information, and contact information.
- Content Information: Depending on the Services you use, you may also provide us with information about you in draft and published content. For example, if you write a comment post that includes biographic information about you, we will have that information, and so will anyone with access to the Internet if you choose to publish the post publicly.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. We collect log information when you use our Services.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your usage of our Services. For example, we collect play information about the songs users listen to. We use this information to, for example, get insights on what tracks are hot, so we can make our Services better.
- Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions.
- Interactions with Other Users’ Sites: We collect some information about your interactions with other users’ sites while you are logged in to your account with us, such as your “Likes” and the fact that you commented on a song, so that we can, for example, recommend songs we think may interest you.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also get information about you from other sources. For example, if you create or log into your Denmaster.com account through another service (like Google) or if you connect your account to a social media service (like Twitter), we will receive information from that service (such as your username, basic profile information, and friends list) via the authorization procedures used by that service. The information we receive depends on which services you authorize and any options that are available.
We may also get information, such as a mailing address, from third party services about individuals who are not yet our users, which we may use, for example, for marketing and advertising purposes like postcards and other mailers advertising our services.
How And Why We Use Information
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
- To provide our Services–for example, to set up and maintain your account, to purchase music, to keep track of your purchases;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition–for example, we may analyze how many individuals purchased a download after receiving a marketing message;
- To monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of Denmaster.com and others, which may result in us declining a transaction or the use of our Services;
- To communicate with you, for example through an email, about offers and promotions offered by Denmaster.com and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on Denmaster.com products; and
- To personalize your experience using our Services, provide content recommendations and serve relevant advertisements.
Legal Bases for Collecting and Using Information
A note here for those in the European Union about our legal grounds for processing information about you under EU data protection laws, which is that our use of your information is based on the grounds that:
(1) The use is necessary in order to fulfill our commitments to you under our Terms of Service or other agreements with you or is necessary to administer your account–for example, in order to enable access to our website on your device or charge you for a license; or
(2) The use is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or
(3) The use is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or
(4) We have a legitimate interest in using your information–for example, to provide and update our Services, to improve our Services so that we can offer you an even better user experience, to safeguard our Services, to communicate with you, to measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition, to monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, and to personalize your experience; or
How Long We Keep Information
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it–which are described in the section above on How and Why We Use Information–and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
For example, we keep the web server logs that record information about a visitor to our websites, such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, and operating system, for approximately 30 days. We retain the logs for this period of time in order to, among other things, analyze traffic to our website and investigate issues if something goes wrong on our website.
As another example, when you delete a post or comment from our site, it stays in our Trash folder for thirty days. After the thirty days are up, the deleted content may remain on our backups and caches until purged.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Limit the Information that You Provide: If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account information, profile information, and transaction and billing information. Please keep in mind that if you do not provide this information, certain features of our Services–for example, purchase of music license–may not be accessible.
- Limit Access to Information On Your Mobile Device: Your mobile device operating system should provide you with the ability to discontinue our ability to collect stored information or location information via our mobile apps.
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages. If you opt out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices.
- Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: At this time, we do not respond to “do not track” signals across all of our Services. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using our website, with the drawback that certain features of our website may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
- Close Your Account: If you no longer want to use our Services, you can close your Denmaster.com account. Please keep in mind that we may continue to retain your information after closing your account, as described in How Long We Keep Information above–for example, when that information is reasonably needed to comply with (or demonstrate compliance with) legal obligations such as law enforcement requests, or reasonably needed for our legitimate business interests.
How to Reach Us
Other Things You Should Know
Source: Easy Digital Downloads
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your orders.
Handling this data also allows us to:
– Send you important account/order/service information.
– Respond to your queries, refund requests, or complaints.
– Process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
– Set up and administer your account, provide technical and/or customer support, and to verify your identity.
Additionally we may also collect the following information:
– Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser type) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
– Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
– Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them on our website.
– Account email/password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
– If you choose to create an account with us, your name, address, and email address, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
Source: Mailster Newsletter
If you have signed up for our newsletter you may receive emails from us. This includes but not limited to transactional emails and marketing emails.
We’ll only send emails which you have explicitly or implicitly (registration, product purchase etc.) signed up to.
On signup we collect your email address, your name, and optional information such as company, address, city, state, zip, phone1, title, phone2, asst, address note, country, type, website, website email, your current location, your current IP address and timestamp of signup, your IP address and timestamp when you have confirmed your subscription and the current web address were you sign up.
We send our emails via our SMTP host mail.denmaster.com
Once you get an email from us we track if you open the email in your email client, if you click a link in the email, your current location, your current IP address.
Source: Backup Buddy
Per the functionality of this plugin, backups of your website files and/or database are created and stored locally on your server and/or remotely on 3rd party servers based on the settings of this plugin. Archives can include, but are not limited to, file and database assets, including hashed passwords, 3rd party data, uploads and user information. These backups are stored to provide critical functionality of this plugin.
Cookies are used to handle importing and restoring backups.
Some plugin settings ask for an email address or login credentials to 3rd party services. This is stored to provide functional features to the plugin.
This plugin tracks dates, times and actions of successful and unsuccessful backups and remote data transfers. This is stored to help make the plugin better and assist with troubleshooting problems.
This plugin logs some personal information such as email addresses, usernames, database and server information. This is stored to help make the plugin better and assist with troubleshooting problems.
How long we retain your data
Backup retention is completely up to the website owner. This can vary from less than one minute to indefinitely.
Cookies used during the restore/import process expire after 24 hours.
Settings are retained indefinitely until they are changed or removed manually.
Where we send your data
Backups are not automatically sent to remote destinations automatically, however backups can be configured to be sent to third-party servers.
How we protect your data
Backup zip files are stored with hashed file names to prevent filename guessing and directory browsing is disabled.
What third parties we receive data from
Backups can be sent to third-party destination servers, including but not limited to:
Links to third party privacy policies have been included.
Source: iThemes Sync
Where we send your data
Source: iThemes Security
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Some forms on this site require the use of Google’s reCAPTCHA service before they can be submitted. If you consent to use Google’s reCAPTCHA service, a cookie is created that stores your consent. This cookie deletes itself after thirty days.
Visiting the login page sets a temporary cookie that aids compatibility with some alternate login methods. This cookie contains no personal data and expires after 1 hour.
The IP address of visitors, user ID of logged in users, and username of login attempts are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and to protect the site from specific kinds of attacks. Examples of conditions when logging occurs include login attempts, log out requests, requests for suspicious URLs, changes to site content, and password updates. This information is retained for 90 days.
Login Device Protection
Session data, such as IP addresses and user agents, are stored to verify that users with the subscriber role or higher are logging-in from trusted devices.
Who we share your data with
When using the Remember Device for Two-Factor, a cookie (itsec_remember_2fa) will be set with a secure token that expires in 30 days.
When logging into this website, users with the subscriber role or higher may have their IP address transmitted to one of the following 3rd-parties, depending on availability, to provide a rough estimate of their location to help prevent unauthorized access to their account: IP Info, Geobytes, GeoPlugin, and IP API
How long we retain your data
Backups of security log details are retained for 6 days.
Security logs are retained for 90 days.
Where we send your data